Xjk-lx2.1 type non thermal combined machine controller is a special controller developed by PIC single chip microcomputer technology. It can select different working modes according to user settings, and control the cold dryer and suction dryer to work at the same time. The operation is simple, the work is reliable, the display is intuitive and clear, and the appearance is beautiful and generous.
1. Multiple working modes can be selected:
L linkage type, that is, the cold dryer and dryer work at the same time. During operation, the "cold dryer start" and "dryer start" indicators are on.
L in the working mode of the cold dryer, the "cold dryer start" indicator is on during operation.
L when the dryer (without heat) is in operation mode, the "dryer start" indicator light is on.
2. Parameter setting: you can set the compressor Y - △ start time, lower level start delay, lock protection time, host overload delay detection time and other working parameter settings.
3. Operation control: control the corresponding system work according to the working mode, and the corresponding work indicator light is on. See operation instructions for details.
4. Local / remote control: it can be started (stopped) on the local controller or operated through the remote button. The stop has priority, and the local switch to remote or remote switch to local will be stopped first.
5. Temperature detection and control of each working point: inlet temperature, condensation temperature, outlet temperature, steam temperature, product gas dew point.
6. 128 × 64 dot matrix LCD Chinese character display: 8 characters can be displayed × 4 lines of information.
7. Fault protection and alarm: it can protect or alarm air inlet overtemperature, dew point overtemperature, refrigerant fault, host overload and other faults.
Communication function: it can communicate with the upper computer through RS485 interface, transmit the operation status of the machine, send fault signals, and receive the control instructions and parameter setting instructions of the upper computer.